Eight Values of Free Expression

 


Eight Values of Free Expression

    Capitalism in my opinion is the best economic system in world. Capitalism allows you to work and receive profit based off of how valuable and hardworking you are. This is where self-fulfillment comes into play. It is when we focus on being the best version of ourselves.  Self-fulfillment allows us to reach our goals and dreams. Now some people in the world do not support this idea of free speech. They also do not support the idea of self-fulfillment.  People will argue that what people hope for and wish for are never ending. So why support the idea of self-fulfillment? In my opinion, that's exactly why capitalism, freedom of speech, basically the 1st amendment and all the others ones, are there for. So all the things you hope for, wish for, and dream about, are achievable. So live life to the fullest! 

    I have noticed that around the world, some people have had a difficult time finding motivation, I personally have experienced that.  Although, throughout time the motivation will kick in. I think this lack of motivation makes people forget about self-fulfillment.  Therefore lack of motivation for self-fulfillment can lead towards a different path away from our goals and dreams. This is definitely something that goes on in the real world. It's unfortunate, but it's definitely something that people can manage. It just takes time and persistence. 

    Self-fulfillment is the most personal for me, by far. It is also the most important value in my opinion. This is because I really enjoy the feeling of self-accomplishment. I love working hard and being rewarded with how hard I worked. It's a really nice feeling. Although I do want to talk about another value that I think is noticeable in everyday life. Something I notice in action today is promoting tolerance. There is a lot of hate going on in the media. People argue with each other all the time on social media.  Some people get upset, others get angry, others argue back, and some do not argue back. Although for some people it's form of growth. There will always be someone that disagrees with you. Let me repeat that. There will always be someone that disagrees with you. If you can hear them out, process what they say, and move on. Then you'll be able to tolerate others and not be able to cause all this unnecessary tension that could've been avoided.  Promoting tolerance allows people to be the better person in certain situations. For this reason, promoting tolerance is good for society. 


The Power of Self-Fulfillment (sourcesofinsight.com)

Comments

Popular Posts